Hiring: Account Coordinator
Are you smart, ambitious, with excellent writing skills, and eager to dive into your public relations career? We’ll give you the opportunity to learn and grow with us through hands-on work experience you wouldn’t be exposed to at an entry level in a large agency.
- Provide daily support across beauty accounts
- Craft content and contribute to client and company social media platforms
- Monitor and report client coverage – compile monthly and yearly results reports
- Assist with event production – NYFW, press launches and influencer events
- Research industry trends, media lists, influencers, vendors
- Identify new measurement opportunities as media landscape evolves
- Coordinate press deliveries and sample requests
- Oversee product inventory
- Facilitate internship program: oversee intern’s daily tasks and projects, deadlines and growth opportunities
- Write pitches, blog posts, fact sheets
Based in the heart of Soho, RED fosters an entrepreneurial environment where a self-starter grows and thrives. Contact us if you’re interested in joining a collaborative team with passion and creativity, substance and style.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan, bonuses, and opportunities to learn and grow your career.
- Bachelors degree and strong GPA from a top-tier college or university
- Relevant internship experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working, reliable work ethic
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
Email brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.